Our Houston jewelry store is full of great gift ideas for Dad that he can cherish for a lifetime. Check out these gift ideas:
- Modern and vintage watches are still popular with Dads. It doesn’t have to be an Apple Watch to tempt him. Instead, you can check out our selection of antique and vintage watches, including Rolex, as well as new and traditional watch brands as well as other luxury watch brands. You can even get the watch engraved so he can remember who it was from and on what occasion he received it.
- We have many styles of men’s rings and bracelets that also make a nice touch for Father’s Day or we can custom create a ring or bracelet for Dad at our custom jewelry bar that highlights his individual style and design preferences.
- Our Houston jewelry store is renowned for our coin collection and if your Dad is a collector or you want to encourage him to try out a new hobby, you’ll want to see our collection of gold and silver coins from around the world. There are also U.S. mint sets and other collector coin packages that make great gifts for Father’s Day.
- Maybe Dad is an investor and would love gold, silver, or platinum to treasure.
- Other types of jewelry are available, including gold crosses and other special memento pieces that provide a way to address his faith or family in a unique way. These jewelry pieces can also be custom created as well if you have an idea or need our help in designing it for you.
- You can even consider taking some of Dad’s old jewelry and getting it repaired or updating it with a more modern setting or design.
You can bring in your old jewelry and exchange it for something new.
We also are proud to offer a wide price range that is sure to fit anyone’s budget this Father’s Day.
Come visit our Pasadena, Texas jewelry store today to get your Dad something he will treasure for the rest of his life!